- A rigorous and relevant course of study - most high school courses are Honors level and college courses start from day 1.
- A significant focus on hands-on, project-based, integrated instruction, with built-in tutoring.
- A strong emphasis on job shadowing / career development throughout their high school career.
- A unique Global & Community Perspective.
- Instruction from a highly dedicated group of professional teachers, with strong educational and workplace experience.
- Only have your child attend TCEC if he/she wants a different kind of education.
- Parents and students are responsible for expenses related to second attempts on required college classes and non-required college classes.
- Attend students-led parent/teacher/student conferences on a biannual basis.
- Support off-campus student immersion activities.
- Provide transportation when Clay or Cherokee County buses are not running, on "Extended Day" (every Tuesday afternoon), and when you student needs after-school academic support.
- Support student fund-raising activities